1. BASIC PREVENTION FOR TYPHOID
- Maintain hand hygiene & wash hands frequently.
- Avoid eating at restaurants with poor hygiene.
- Consume boiled water.
- Wash fruits & vegetables before consuming them.
- Keep your house clean & safe.
2. When does Menopause happen?
Myth : Menopause starts when menstruating people are 50.
Fact : Menopause is when periods have stopped for 12 months. The average age for this is 50. Signs and symptoms experienced before menopause are known as perimenopause.
3. Fact (weekday name)
A higher intake of fruits and vegetables lowers the chances of developing cardiovascular disease.
4. Signs you have a weakened immunity
- Extreme Fatigue & Exhaustion
- Persistent Digestive Disorders
- Slow Healing of Wounds
- Frequent Cold Anxiety and Stress